|March 2015 Club Manager Report|
At present we have 180 members.
1. Elaine DeLaney has resumed her Wednesday lessons.
2. John and Tricia Killeen are starting a beginning class on March 19 that will run for 16 weeks. At present there are 9 students enrolled in the class.
1. We had 19 tables at the Tim DeLaney Memorial. There were many donations of food for lunch and $1243 was collected for Goodwill Industries. Joan Tobler did her usual excellent job coordinating things. Jo Ann Steigmeyer put together a lovely binder as a memento for Elaine. Don Groch and Bonnita Laub were the photographers that day. Additional thanks go toTom and Connie Hebron, Marian David, Ruth Minish, Barb Fedder, Opal Jost, for their help in making the day a big success. Nearly everyone who came either donated food or contributed to Goodwill.
2. The usual duties of preparing the monthly report, updating the bulletin boards and database in ACBL Score, reporting 70% games, and solving members' masterpoint issues have been performed.
3. The Trophy Wall has been updated with 2014 information.
4. The Nearby Tournaments link on the website has been updated.
5. A sympathy card was sent to Gordon Medlock.
6. The 1099 forms have been sent to the IRS.
7. Posters announcing the Recognition Program are on display at the club and on the home page of the website. The program is ready for printing. Persons to honor the honorees have been chosen.
8. What plans does the Board have for The Longest Day? A handout is being presented to the Board.
9. There is a new ACBL resource: The Partnership Desk which we may wish to use. A handout is being presented to the Board.
10. As we near our 10 year anniversary (November, 2015), I recommend having the Bridge Center repainted and that we consider new carpeting.
|© 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 South Bend Bridge Club|