|November 2015 Club Manager Report|
November Club Manager Report – 11/17/2015
1. We collected $500 for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society (the club contributed $64).
2. We have not had any success getting 399ers to come to the Tuesday game.
3. The Halloween Party was very successful.
1. At present we have 120 renewed members. Renewal forms have been sent out to members who haven't been at the club for a while.
1. The Thursday morning beginning sessions are drawing 2 tables/week.
2. Jo Ann Steigmeyer and Joan Tobler have given several Monday morning lessons on Opening Leads Differences Between Take-Out and Penalty Doubles.
3. Elaine DeLaney continues to give lessons on Wednesdays and to supervise Lesson and Learn sessions on Friday afternoons. Attendance is usually 3 tables.
1. The usual duties of filing the monthly report with ACBL, updating the bulletin boards and database, and settling members' masterpoint issues have been performed.
2. We have sold 8 Shuffle, Deal & Pray books so far.
3. Toni Harding donated 2 sets of duplicate boards to the club, and she was sent a thank-you note.
4. Members have been asked to designate SBBC as their home club and to register in order to vote in next spring's Unit 154 election. SBBC will choose 2 reps in May, 2016.
5. A draft policy book has been prepared for the Board's consideration.
1. We received a check for $390 from ACBL as reimbursement for the first half of our six months of advertising in the South Bend Tribune.
|© 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 South Bend Bridge Club|