|December 2015 Club Manager Report|
December Club Manager Report – 12/15/15
1. We had 18 tables for the Holiday Party.
At present we have 146 members (last year's max was 186).
1. Jo Ann Steigmeyer and Joan Tobler will teach the Thursday class on December 10 and 17.
2. Elaine DeLaney's Wednesday and Friday sessions did not meet for 2 weeks around Thanksgiving, but are back in session now.
1. The usual duties of filing the monthly report with ACBL, updating the bulletin boards and database, and settling members' master point issues have been performed.
2. We are giving Chris Papai a Christmas bonus.
3. While I am gone (12/8/15 to 12/28/15), Joan Tobler will take over the club manager duties.
4. The Policy Book will be finalized in late December and e-mailed or hand delivered to our membership. We will ask the members to acknowledge receipt of the Policy Book.
1. The Board needs to decide whether it prefers a Mitchell or a Howell movement in a 5,6, or 7 table game. A Mitchell would accommodate the stationary players better and would eliminate the need for an extension cord to be used. A Howell would provide equity in that players would play everyone (or nearly everyone) in the session.
|© 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 South Bend Bridge Club|