SOUTH BEND BRIDGE CLUB
Meeting called to order by Tim Carl, President
Present: Karen Drain, Joan
Tobler, Barbara Fedder, Tricia Killeen, Mary Adams, Ted Mullett
Secretary’s Report: Maureen Trubac: to be amended.
Moved: Mary Adams, approved: Barbara Fedder
Treasurer’s Report: Vic Papai (attached)
No. of Tables to date:
Approved: Ted Mullett, seconded Joan Tobler
Manager’s Report: Tricia Killeen (attached)
* A motion was made by
Joan Tobler to amend the SBBC Policy Book regarding the use of
* Permission from the
Director is required if you are expecting an emergency call. Otherwise
Director’s Report: Bob Knoblock
* Some members have complaints after play. Any issue should be addressed at the time by calling for the Director. This allows both sides to hear how a problem can be resolved.
Ted Mullett Report
* Report to Board on audit progress and other financial matters. (Attached)
* Made a study of the
Sunday games. Indicators show they are making money and not to be
* The SBBC is not
profiting from the raising of fees for special ACBL games. These are
* It is
necessary to review the free play policy. An ad hoc committee headed by
Nominating Committee Report
Mullett - 3 year term
Other nominations will be
taken from the floor.
* The air conditioning ducts will be repaired on Friday, July 22nd. There will be no game.
* I had the opportunity to play bridge at the St. Joseph, MI bridge club. They have a very nice custom of welcoming newcomers and introducing themselves at each table.
* It should be noted that Tricia has 8 very enthusiastic players in her beginning lessons. Good job Tricia!
* There will be no book fair.
|© 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 South Bend Bridge Club|