- Our membership count is now 171 with Joey and Kurt Stiver joining.
- The usual Monday-Wednesday-Thursday-Friday sessions are ongoing.
- The usual duties of preparing the monthly report, updating the bulletin boards and database in ACBL Score, reporting 70% games, and solving members’ master point issues have been performed. July and August calendars have been circulated.
- Chris Barker has notified us that she doesn’t want any more free play vouchers.
- We signed up for a new telephone service with Telplex at a monthly cost of $43/month with unlimited local calls, 100 minutes of domestic long distance free, call waiting and three way calling features are included at no cost. This should save approximately $20/month.
- Ben Paulson has been updating the website with missing minutes and club manager reports. Those are nearly complete, and other links on the website are in the process of being updated.
- The May 25 Pro-Am had 12 tables, and a unit level championship game provided great points to the participants. Thanks to Bill Searcy and Joan Tobler for their hard work and to all who contributed food.
- A second Pro-Am will be held on Saturday afternoon, August 19.
- The 399’ers did not like the 2.5 table game they played on 6/14/17.
- Several members on the open side complained about the 2 board movement used on 6/14/17.